David Carroll Associates was selected to lead the audiovisual systems Design / Build for LinkedIn's new San Francisco based production studios.
The studios feature leading edge video technology from Grass Valley Group in a hybrid IP/SDI environment, allowing LinkedIn to telecast events to its remote facilities in real time with extremely low latency. Full recording, editing, post-production, and storage resources are included.
The project at this location consisted of:
- All Hands live production / presentation / meeting room with fixed PTZ cameras, portable cameras, studio lighting, and assisted listening
- 23 screen video wall configured as two 3x3 walls connected by a 5x1 bridge
- State of the art video control room
- Small insert studio
- Multiple media server systems
- Digital audio control and routing based on a QSC 500i DSP system
- Intercom system
- Dedicated LAN environment to support video / audio
Click on image for larger view...