Why Zoom Rooms from David Carroll Associates
While it’s true you can purchase Zoom Room components online and set up a Zoom Room yourself, there are significant benefits in sourcing your Zoom Room solutions from David Carroll Associates.
A “DCA Certified Zoom Room” installation guarantees that you will be able to fully leverage all the benefits the Zoom platform provides. Our team has gone through Zoom’s extensive training and we are a “Zoom Rooms Certified Integration” Partner.
- Our room certification process includes:
- Specification and installation of all required components
- Optimization of audio chain for maximum clarity, noise reduction, and echo cancellation
- Optimization of video chain for proper visual coverage and minimization of lighting issues
- Treatment of in-room acoustic issues (as required)
- Integration with other room/facility control applications (as required)
- Full system documentation
- Comprehensive end-user operational training
Zoom Rooms is the first SDVC (Software Defined Video Conferencing solution) and it is revolutionizing the way businesses set up conference and huddle rooms. At a small fraction of the costs of legacy video conferencing systems, Zoom Rooms supports high-quality video and audio conferencing with up to 200 interactive video participants. Zoom Rooms is a simple solution for IT to set up and will delight end users with its ease of use. The versatility of Zoom lets you work from your mobile device, desktop, and now the conference room. Your teams stay connect with ease collaborating with video, audio, screen sharing and instant messaging from anywhere.